P.S. This is why Jason checks the kids math homework, not me!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
What was I thinking!!
This post is for Jason. I figure he will gladly tell the story to anyone who wants a laugh so I might as well tell you about it. I was paying bills and not knowing I paid Gap $5393 instead of $53.93. Luckily, Jason caught it. It had already been processed but not credited to Gap. We were able to stop the payment (after calls to the bank and Gap) and pay the right amount. I've been known to have high Gap bills but $5393 -- I think our credit limit is $1000. Could you imagine if it had just shown up on our bank statement? We would have been bouncing more than a few checks. So to Jason who has to deal with an idiotic wife, sorry. Make sure you double check the bill pay section on the online account so that I don't do that again. You can bet that I will be making sure those decimals are in the right spot from now on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm just impressed that your bill was under $60. When was the last time that happened? I don't know if it's ever happened in our household!
Wow!! That was some great stuff you bought! I am glad Jason cought it.
What's your Sonic bill like?
Very funny! I'm impressed that you tackle the bills at all. That's a great story to use when the kids ask, "When will I ever use this in real life?"
Post a Comment