Monday, February 9, 2009

All Grown Up!!

Jason took the three older kids skiing on Friday so it was just me and Kaci.  I decided that it was time for a big girl haircut.  I took her to get one last picture of her little knobbies that I do with bows and then headed next door and had them even out her hair and give her bangs. She did great, especially when the lady gave her a sucker to have during the cut.

She kept being silly for the before picture.  I guess she wanted to give her model pose.
She was silly afterwords too but you can see her bangs and the cute hairstyle that the lady did. If I had a scanner and if I could get it to work I would show you the cute pictures that we got at the photographer but oh well -- it is all I can do to upload pictures for my blog.  

No comments: