Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I took Kaci and her friend Madison to Krispy Kreme for a fun Valentine's activity.  They had so much fun watching the donut machine and then picking out a donut and then, of course, eating it!  I love their clean faces!!


It is a good thing that I don't go to Krispy Kreme very often because they have very good donuts and it is hard to eat only one, especially fresh out of the fryer!! Hope everyone had a fun Valentine's!!

3 comments:

bfillerup said...

I can't believe you didn't bring me back one! :)

Laura said...

I think you did bring one back for Brenna but decided to eat it in the car before you got to her house!!!
Thanks for blogging again. Your kids are getting so big.

The Egglestons said...

Looks delicious! Wish we could have joined you. I'll have to practice some self-restraint once we move back.