Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WHY THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY LOVES ME...

1.  I have been the 8:30 a.m. (that's when the phone lines open up) caller to the doctors office the last 5 out of the 9 days!  The front desk people love me!

2. I have baffled the doctor with this pink eye that WON"T GO AWAY!!!!  ( 3 times Jackson  3 times Kaylee  1 time mom)
 
3.  I have spent over $150 on prescriptions at Walgreens over the last 4 weeks.  

4.  Poor Kaci had to miss preschool 2 times last week due to a cold and then a miserable ear infection.  She keeps telling me that her ear is all better so she doesn't need to take the meds anymore.  5 more days!

Thank goodness for health insurance and a hard working husband so we can afford these kids. Who wants to come to my house?  





2 comments:

Laura said...

Aren't those similar reasons as to why GAP loves you. First in the door on a regular basis. $150.00 on any given occasion?

Kaylee said...

I'm sure that's exactly what every one wants to do, be in OUR house! Nice one Laura.