Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh the places we've been!

CAN YOU NAME THEM??
20 pictures from our summer. Can you figure out where we are? I will send a prize to the person that gets the most places right.

1. Red Fish Lake with the Gardners
2. Gateway


3. This one should be easy!! Temple Square with our friends from Albequerque, the Clarks.

4. Jason, Nate and Ryan trying the bobsled at The Olympic Park in Park City.
5. A nice COMPETITIVE game of kickball in Dave's backyard.
6. Shoshone Falls
7. Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house
8. Hot tub at the cabin we stayed at in Park City
9. Jackson on the Alpine slide at Olympic Park. He is growling because he was behind Kaylee who was VERY SLOW.
10. Uncle Dave's tramp. The kids loved it when he jumped them.
11. Esplin Cabin in Cedar City. Doughboys and Smores. YUM!!
12. The Fourth of July parade in Hailey Idaho.
13. Olympic Park
14. Gateway
15. Bees game 24th of July
16. Harry Potter midnight movie. (Aren't I a cool aunt?)
17. Hello -- everyone should get this one!! Cafe Rio with a couple of my roommates from college -- Tiffani and Julie
18. Jackson and Faith at Red Fish Lake. Jackson isn't quite sure where to put his hand. She is a girl you know.
19. Zip Line at Olympic Park
20. Riding the ATV at the Esplin cabin
Did you get them? Either leave a comment with your answers or you can email me!! Good luck figuring out our summer vacation spots!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun Pics! I can guess about half so I will save myself the embarrassment of leaving the comment with what I know.

Tiffani said...

Everything looks so fun, especially #17!

Trenna said...

1. Redfish Lake
2. Gateway??
3. Salt Lake Temple
4. Park City
5. Dave’s backyard in Hailey
6. Shoshone Falls
7. Draper Temple Open House
8. Esplins Cabin?
9. Park City?? (Jackson looks thrilled)
10. Dave’s backyard in Hailey
11. Esplins cabin??
12. 4th of July parade in Hailey
13. Park City??
14. Gateway
15. baseball field somewhere???
16. Harry Potter midnight show!!!
17. Café Rio
18. Redfish Lake
19. Park City??
20. Esplins cabin??

How did I do? What a fun summer we had with you guys!!

Tami said...

Since I spent most of the summer with you, I should easily win this prize.
I second Trenna's answers except for the following corrections:
4. Bobsled ride in PC
7. Oquirrh Mountain Temple (It totally looks like Grace is nursing Glory.)
9. Alpine Slide in PC
15. Bees game
19. Zip Rider in PC
#8, 11, and 20 are at a rented condo in Park City

What did I win?
I'll take a new plasma TV wall mounted in my bedroom.
It's a little scary how much I know about your summer, but it was fun to be with you.