Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!

Kaylee is growing up before our eyes! I keep thinking in terms of time left. 1 year until junior high. 1 year until young womens. 4 years til driving. 5 years til dating. Time flies. Happy Birthday Kaylee! Hope you have a great one.
Kaylee worked as a checker at Ameritowne.
1st day of school!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ok, I have to ask... Are kids in Denver allowed to drive at age 14 and are you allowing your oldest girl to start dating at age 15? If I do the addition right, she's going to be doing those things earlier than normal!

Happy birthday, Kaylee! We love you!

Teri said...

Thanks Linds! I guess I was thinking 12 instead of 11.

Teri said...

There's the Idaho education shining through again!

Jason

SunValleyKid said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!! We hope your birthday was a fun one!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Hope you have a great one. You are too cute! Hope to see you soon! Love you!

Joe and Julianne said...

Happy late Birthday Kaylee! Wish you lived closer so you could babysit for me :)

Unknown said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-aplikasi-parkir-online-terbaik