Monday, November 2, 2009

Dear Mr. Unknown Caller...

It's 5:18 a.m. Did you know that? I realize that you are a computer but it's 5:18 AM!! My answer is no. No matter what you are trying to tell me. My answer is no. No, I don't have any gently-used items for ARC. Nor for Cerebral Palsy. No I do not want to donate to the Policeman's ball. You really don't want me taking that survey. No I don't want to hear about the candidate I am supposed to vote for. Nor do I want to hear why I shouldn't vote for your opponent. I am glad that nothing is wrong with my credit card but no, I do not want to push one to find out about whatever you are trying to sell me. I have no desire to find out about my car warranty expiration and how I can extend it. Even if it was 5:18 p.m., my answer would still be no!