Chase has been so excited for his birthday. He has been counting down the days and it finally arrived. He chose to go to Red Robin for his birthday dinner. We went on Tuesday because it was our schools fundraiser night and I made him choose because we were not about to eat at Red Robin Tuesday and Friday. The bird came and sang and brought ice cream. Tonight he chose breakfast burritos and chocolate cake for dinner. He was bummed to have to go to school on his birthday. I told him that next year he could stay home on his birthday. This worked wonders until Kaylee informed him that his birthday will be on a Saturday next year. I did go and eat lunch with him and brought a requested Happy Meal with me for his lunch.
Friday, November 7, 2008
CHASE IS 7!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chase!! It sounds like you are going to have a fun friends birthday party. Let us know how the movie is.
Happy Birthday Chase! It seems weird to think you were just 3 when we moved to Denver. Time flies.
Hey Teri!
Not sure if you remember me from R-Kids, but I somehow ran across your blog, and thought I would say "hi". Your kids are so big! I'm glad to see things are going well for your family!
Don't hesitate to say hi sometime!
Andrea
I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! I love to see all of their birthday pictures! I wish I could be around you guys more! I can't wait till this weekend!
Post a Comment