Both times i just happened to have my camera in the car. I didn't get any strange looks. Its not like I made the kids get out of the car and pose in front of the gas pump!
I am sensing a lack of communication in the Jason and Teri Esplin household. They have reverted to communicating via the blog comment board. Jason--how long have you been sleeping on th couch?
8 comments:
we finally made it to $2.25 here :P
Yea! I think I am moving to Denver. We are still at $2.76.
Grrrr...that is from Jeff and I.
As I was driving to piano today, one station had already lowered there gas to $1.88! Happy times in Denver!!
Okay, what I want to really know is what kind of looks are you getting from people as you pull out your camera to take pictures of the pump???
I wonder if they pull out a camera to take a picture of you taking a picture of the pump. Then they add that picture to their blog, and away we go!!!
Jason
Both times i just happened to have my camera in the car. I didn't get any strange looks. Its not like I made the kids get out of the car and pose in front of the gas pump!
You really think Jackson would do that? I would LOVE to see the look on his face as you ask him to get out of the car to pose in front of a gas pump!!
He already thinks his mom is nuts, this would seal the deal!
Jason
I am sensing a lack of communication in the Jason and Teri Esplin household. They have reverted to communicating via the blog comment board. Jason--how long have you been sleeping on th couch?
Nate
Post a Comment