With the boys at the BYU game, the girls gat to PARTY!! OK not really but we did get to entertain all of the girls who got left behind. We decided to go swimming. Kaci was raring to go!!

Here are Kaylee, Layla, Jane and Kaci. They all had a blast. Even the little ones loved being in the water.

Marian and Kaylee enjoyed the slides and swimming the the pool. Everyone loved the hot tub.

While we were home, a lot of Dr. Mario was played. Mark and Val tried REALLY hard to beat me. Val finally did but I was on level 20 and Val was on level 5. I guess that counts as a win right! (Sidenote -- I am not competitive at all.)

We are glad that everyone came and we hope that they will come back. We loved having a full house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment