Saturday, December 13, 2008

The deal of all deals


We received a call from Jason's boss.  When he saw the caller id he wasn't very excited about answering it especially since it was Saturday.  She called to let us know about this Croc Warehouse sale.  Now most of you know that my family is a lover of Crocs.  Several people have Crocs on their Christmas list, so Jason and I decided to head down (about 30 minutes away) to have a look.  I was pretty skeptical and I HATE to dig but as we pulled into the crowded lot and saw people coming out with GARBAGE BAGS full of Crocs that the deals must be pretty good. HOLY COW!  Crocs were $5 or $10 depending on the style.  Sunglasses were $10 and some guy told Jason that they retail for $100.  Jibbitz were 4 for a $1 and they had tons of princesses and HS musical kind.  They even had some BYU jibbitz.  Jason got a pair of Ohio State Flip FLops. Jason dug threw a box for 15 minutes and come up with a pair of Yankees Crocs for Jackson.  I hate digging but I was digging in every box for my kids.  We found TONZ for Kaylee as she is a Womens 7 and they had boxes and boxes of stuff for her.  We even put 3 pair back that we had grabbed for her because we found so many.  I only found one pair of flip flops but the drive was totally worth it.  We got 10 pairs of Crocs, 2 sunglasses and 20 Jibbitz for $100.  The sale was crazy and it was SO crowded but in the end we totally scored.  

P.S.  Ryan -- I even bought you a pair of Avalanche Jibbitz.  Is that worth a Diet Coke while you are here?

5 comments:

Kaylee said...

2 things



What is the tenth pair of crocs? I counted nine.


Thanks for telling everyone about my HUGE feet!!

Teri said...

1 -- You don't have huge feet.
2 -- Jackson was wearing his Yankees crocs.

C and Co. said...

I wish we had a sale like that around here. Crocs are about the only type of shoe I can get on my baby's fat feet!! Loved the Christmas card and thanks for including your blog address. It's so fun to see what our friends are doing throughout the year and not just at Christmastime.

Laura said...

Oh man!!! After 4 years of being away, I still get worked up about all the good shopping I'm missing. Tell Kaylee she and I can swap shoes if she wants seeing that we wear the same size. Have a Merry Christmas.

Kaylee said...

Thanks laura. Seeing that I'm ten. See? I do have big feet mom!