Sunday, December 7, 2008

The elves!

The kids loved the witches at Gardner Village during October so we decided to try the elves. Although they are cute and fun, they are not as fun as the witches. The kids still had fun running from elf to elf and, of course thanks to Aunt Tami, (even though I still had to pay) a trip to the candy store.  Kaci wasn't as scared of the elves as she was the witches but she still wouldn't take any pictures or get anywhere near those elves! 

Here are Chase, Kaylee and "Babers" a.k.a. Layla!  (Kaci calls her babers cuz her mom calls her babers.) 
Chase loves the Hershey Kiss elf.  YUM!!
Kaci crashed on her way there and I couldn't resist taking a picture.
We had a fun time with the elves although if I were to do it again I would do it at night when all of the Christmas lights are lit up!!

No comments: