The kids received a letter from their Aunt Tami telling them that in honor of Joy she would like each of the kids to buy a toy that a 3 year old would love and donate it to someone who needs it. For our enrichment, we were gathering items for a safe house for women and children from abusive situations. The kids and I picked our presents and donated it to them. Kaci had the hardest time because these are all toys that she LOVED!! "I love it mommy. I want it. It is mine because I love it." We were able to persuade her to let me take them to enrichment but not without a few tears. The kids enjoyed the project and hopefully some little girl will see the gifts and have something to smile about. Thanks, Aunt Tami for the great project!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment