Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kaci turns 3!!

Kaci had a fun day on her birthday.  We went to Chuck-e-Cheese to celebrate the big day!  Ryan, Becca and their family joined us there.  Kaci loved playing the games but mostly enjoyed the rides.  It drives the kids mad because you don't win tickets on the rides but we told them that it was her birthday and she could do what she wanted!!

She loved this game and could play it without tokens which made the other kids happy!
She enjoyed opening presents and scored with a lot of princess stuff!!
Here is her cinderella cake with her cinderella candle.
If you ask Kaci how old she is she says "Cinderella, Belle, Snow White"  We tell she is three and she says no "Cinderella, Belle, Snow White"   For whatever reason, she thinks that we are asking her what she wants. She sang "A Whole New World" during the announcements at church today and was not very happy when we had to tell her that right now in church was not the time to sing.  Is it crazy that today was her last day in nursery?  She is so fun to have around and we love having her in our home!  Happy Birthday Kaci!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can' believe your baby is 3!!! She looks so darling. I wish I could see you guys once in a while. I hope you both had a happy birthday.
Laura

The Cleverley's said...

Hi Terry it's Chrystal I was blog hopping and found you! It's crazy to see our girls are three already. Time flies!!! She is adorable and I'm glad to see that the princess obsession is normal at this age.