While I realize that we have a long road to full potty training, we took a step in the right direction this weekend. She figured out how to at least go pee in the potty. This morning she said, "Mom, I have to go potty." She went into the potty, took her underwear off and went. No tears, no fighting. YEAH!! We still have to figure out #2 but hopefully we are well on our way to being diaper free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Teri,
This is hilarious and so relatable. I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated Jason coming over to the church on Friday for the new recommend. I know our timing was super bad but he was there for us and made all the difference. We were really stressed out and embarrassed, but he was so nice and accommodating. We really really really appreciated it.
-Missy
ps Your blog is wonderful and I love your sense of humor. Also, our blog is www.newsinanutshell.blogspot.com if you ever wanted to stop by.
Good job Kaci! (and Teri)
So I just now read your later posting- and Wow! I am impressed! And so glad it is going better!
Post a Comment