Sunday, April 19, 2009
D O--R K!!
Jason and I went out last night. We hadn't been alone together for awhile so we went out and ran errands and got dinner. Jason wore his Ohio State sweatshirt. In the parking lot some guy rolls down the window and yells O H and Jason yells I O. WHAT? Apparently, that is what you are supposed to do if you love Ohio State. I have been married to him for almost 15 years and I have NEVER seen this. "It happens all the time" Jason tells me. As we are leaving Smashburger (A new yummy hamburger joint that just opened up) it happened again. O H someone yells. Jason yells back I O. I started spelling four letter words to him -- NE RD DO RK DU MB- you get the picture. I guess that is why you go out on date nights. You get to see the dorky things your spouse does when you aren't around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this is so true! my roommate is from ohio and she is always trying to tell us this is normal...i think i'll stick with the NE-RD :)
I will have you know that I have done extensive research, and all of the cool people agree with me, that you MUST reply with an emphatic "IO"! Think about the two guys who went out on a limb, maybe they were down in the dumps or something, but they still reached out with an "OH" - how would they have felt had I not responded??
Frankly, I did the right thing, and you should be proud of me for thinking of others.
Jason
Not a dork, just my big brother. I can think of a lot dorkier things to do.
Nope. My dad is a dork
Post a Comment