Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 7 -- Castaway Cay

I think I prolonged writing about our last day because then the cruise would be over ...  again. Castaway Cay (pronounced key) is Disney's private beach and it is awesome. The place is HUGE and beautiful and a lot of fun. Disney really outdid themselves with this place. We parked at the family beach and played. The sand was awesome. They had places to snorkel. The food was really good -ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs, all the diet coke you could drink etc. They had a soft serve ice cream machine that had chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream that was TO DIE FOR! It was windy so Jackson couldn't go para-sailing but we had a blast anyway. 

This may be our Christmas card picture if I can't come up with anything better!

Kaci enjoying the yummy ice cream.
The kids loved playing on the sand and Disney loves that every parents comes and buys a stupid $9 pail and shovel.
Grandma loved being on the beach and went snorkeling with Kaylee.
Here are the girls.
Grandpa loved the diet coke and reading in the shade.
Isn't she cute?
Kaci continued her picture taking quest with all of the characters. Here are chip and dale.
Here is Minnie.
I love this picture with Mickey because it had has the ship in the background.  
We had such a great cruise. It was a truly once in a lifetime event and we loved it!!

No comments: