Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Conversation with Chase

So Chase. What did you learn about in Church?

Not to drink wine and swirlies. Wine is an alcohol.

Not to drink wine and not to swear. Those are good things to learn about.

No we learned about swirlies.

What?

Our teacher told us a story about when he was in college some of his friends wanted him to drink wine and he wouldn't, so they gave him a swirlie.

What is a swirlie?

A swirlie is when they stick your head in the toilet and then flush it. So you should not drink wine or alcohol even if you get a swirlie.


4 comments:

Tami said...

What great advice. His teacher is right. And Chase is the funniest kid I know.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. I honestly laughed out loud when I read that!

Willis Family said...

Cute blog, Teri! I love it!

Mel-o-drama said...

I was touched by your comment on my blog - send me an email and we can talk more if you want. Melselcho at gmaildot com

Looking at your kids is like looking at you guys when we were kids - spitting image!