Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FOOTBALL

Chase and his buddy Carson after the game!!




So, it was Chase's night to shine!  He ran the ball well and even scored a touchdown. I got the touchdown -- along with the L.T. dance in the endzone -- (I have no idea who that is but that is what Chase called the dance he did) on the video camera and I don't know how to download that onto the computer. Here are a couple of plays that I got on my camera!






I think football has to be one of my favorite sports to watch at this age.  The kids actually move, run plays and pull flags as if they are playing the real game. It goes pretty quickly and the kids have a blast.  A couple more games and the season is over. Chase will be bummed but basketball is right around the corner!

3 comments:

Ryan Esplin said...

I saw holding on that last run. Bring it back 10 yards and replay the down.

After the touchdown did you douse him with a cup of Diet Coke from Sonic?

You've missed me, haven't you?

Teri said...

You should see some of the penalties that don't get called. You would think that this is MWC officials or something! We have had kids in the backfield before the QB gets the ball, tackles from the offensive linemen, etc.

Ryan Esplin said...

Did you take a swipe at the MWC officials? Have you been talking to mom lately?