Friday, Chase ran up to me after school yelling "I LOST A TOOTH!!" He was eating an apple for lunch and that did the trick. I didn't even know it was loose. Most of his friends have lost teeth so for him to lose it at school, have to go to the school nurse and then get to bring the tooth home in the plastic treasure chest that the nurse gives you for loosing teeth at school, he was VERY excited. He told me that he sure hoped the tooth fairy brought him 25 cents. (The other kids quickly informed him that the tooth fairy brings $1. If only he was our first...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope the tooth fairy remembered to come!! Sometimes she gets too tired and forgets at our house :)
We are still waiting for Tanner (going on 8 months now) to get his first tooth. Maybe he can have yours? Just kidding. That is kind of gross if you think about it too much.
Congratulations Chase! Joey keeps hoping everyday to loose a tooth. He doesn't even have a lose one yet.
Post a Comment