Friday, September 12, 2008

NAME THAT TUNE

Kaci is singing this song constantly at our house.  Can you name it?
(She got stuck on the verse so this is verse 1 about 3 times)

Here is the chorus and the part of the 2nd verse.




ANSWER:  She is singing Jonas Brothers  Burnin' up!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sorry, it took your "hint" of "slippn'" for us to figure out which song it was. Gotta love the Jonas Brothers. Too cute.

Trenna said...

To be honest, I had no idea what the song was. But, when I was watching the video, DJ thought Kaci was talking to him. So, he starting talking back to her. It was really cute!!

SunValleyKid said...

That was sooo cute!! She is getting so big.

The Egglestons said...

Genevieve got a kick out of this! Kacey is sure to be a rock star! There is no question that she has older siblings. Too cute.

Ryan Esplin said...

T: why don't you sing for us? I want to hear your version of the Jonas Brothers song.