I shouldn't have found out about these! You know I'll have to have them now and I won't be able to stop!
At least the hot tamales have less fat and calories than the Reeses eggs. You can eat more and not feel so guilty!
I agree with Lindsay. Now that you've shown me these, I am going to have to go get some on my lunch hour.
Unfortunately, the Smith's I went to did not have them. Boohoo, now I am craving them even more.
Why don't you ask the Sonic corporation if they provide them? I'm sure they could give you some more free goods,
Trenna -- try Albertson's. That is where I got mine.
Thanks for the tip, I'll go there during my lunch hour today!!
You had lots of luck to get your favorite candy! (Right)?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I shouldn't have found out about these! You know I'll have to have them now and I won't be able to stop!
At least the hot tamales have less fat and calories than the Reeses eggs. You can eat more and not feel so guilty!
I agree with Lindsay. Now that you've shown me these, I am going to have to go get some on my lunch hour.
Unfortunately, the Smith's I went to did not have them. Boohoo, now I am craving them even more.
Why don't you ask the Sonic corporation if they provide them? I'm sure they could give you some more free goods,
Trenna -- try Albertson's. That is where I got mine.
Thanks for the tip, I'll go there during my lunch hour today!!
You had lots of luck to get your favorite candy! (Right)?
Post a Comment