Friday, February 8, 2008
WIGGLES
The Wiggles are coming to Denver. Jason thinks Kaci won't even know if I don't get tickets to the show. I would feel like such a loser mom if I didn't take her to see the Wiggles. Plus, how often do the Wiggles come to town? I know that you are singing "Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy" right now as you read this post. Come on, admit it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you really think you could sit through two hours of them? When it's on tv, you can at least go in the other room and find something else to do!
No, I'm not singing "Fruit Salad, Yummy, Yummy." I hope you go to the Wiggles so that I can make fun of you. It's almost as good as going to a "Hannah Montana" show,
Ryan
No Teri, I am singing, "Hot potato, hot potato, potato, potato, potato. potato." and "Mashed banana mashed banana...." I won't finish. Have fun!!
Post a Comment