Monday, February 25, 2008
I'm a little bit bitter
So, I got my free stuff from Sonic today. A sandwich. What am I going to do with a free sandwich -- buy a drink and some tots to go with it? I ordered a drink not a sandwich, idiot. I don't even like Sonic's food. Why send me a free sandwich when I called and complained about a drink? Wouldn't you think that the store owner would want me to try the drinks again to see if they get it right? I guess Jason gets a Sonic sandwich for lunch this week and I am still out my 2 bucks for that nasty drink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This following comes from Scott, not Janice:
I think you might blowing this all out of proportion (I'm tempted to say something about you and your "soapdish" but I'll refrain). In fact, maybe you should be thanking your local Sonic.
Knowing how much you reverence the media and especially KSL, the following news story out here in Utah made me think of you. Check out this link:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=172&sid=2693500
Obviously a well meaning Sonic employee was simply looking out for his or her favorite Diet Coke addicted patron by swapping out the real lemon for the flavoring. I'll be checking your blog, looking for the public apology.
Scott
Scott, I saw the lemon story on KSL and knew someone would bring it up to me. It is those same hands that put ice in your ice water, assembles your salad and brings you your food. A few germs on my lemon is worth every sip. Plus, I am sure between the carbonation and the caffeine all the germs are killed!
I had the exact opposite experience at my local sonic. My local sonic provider gave me two peppermint disks, instead of just one. Who's your daddy?
Too Bad!
Post a Comment