Tuesday, February 19, 2008
MY PET PEEVE
Okay, so most of you know I have many pet peeves but today I will discuss just one. I was out running errands and I was right by Sonic and even though it wasn't happy hour I decided to get a Diet Coke. It was naptime for Kaci and I knew that this was my only chance. I am very picky about my Diet Cokes and the Sonic by my house doesn't have very good Diet Coke but I got one anyway. I placed my order and headed home. Kaci fell asleep in the car and transfered into the crib. BONUS!! I sat down to have my drink and they had squirted the fake yucky lemon flavoring into it. Kaci was already in her crib or else I would have driven back and gotten a new one. I paid 2 bucks for that nasty drink and I would have been better off with the can in my fridge. But remember, I am not opinionated about anything and I have no issues!! I did call the 1-800 number to complain only because they have done this a couple of times before and I wanted my voice to be heard. Plus, they usually send you free stuff. I'll have to save my free stuff for Utah where the diet coke is better and the wait staff knows that with a lemon means a real lemon not a squirt of fake stuff!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, I know exactly how you feel. One time I ordered a chili cheese dog at a basketball game. I love my hot dogs, and I especially love my chili dogs. Well, the staff had the gaul to BOIL the hot dog instead of grilling it. I'll tell you what--I was mad. Instead of calling I wrote a nasty long letter with strongly-toned adverbs. The hot dog company didn't send me any free stuff, but I sure felt good after sending the letter. Some things are worth fighting for, especially Diet Coke. You go get them, girl. Maybe next time you can drive by the Sonic and think nasty thoughts about them. Better yet, drive up to them while drinking a Diet Coke from Wendy's. Your actions may start World War III.
OK, I've had some more time to think about what happened, and my level of frustration and outrage continues to boil over. Seriously, how can the Sonic employee sleep at night? We demand more from our teenage workers, don't we? I mean, Congress did raise the minimum wage the other day. And you did pay good money for the Diet Coke. I bet you will now think twice about giving a tip next time,
I was laughing when I read your post. Now I'm laughing even harder after reading Ryan's comments. By the way Ryan, if you're reading this, you never leave comments on my blog! Thanks a lot.
I would have been mad too, after all there is nothing worse than needing a nice refreshing diet coke and then your first sip is a nasty tasting drink. Robbie fixed the washer, but we still need to replace one part. Thanks for letting me use your washer.
What a bad week for Sonic Diet Coke!! You and Dad both have learned to take a test drink of your diet coke BEFORE leaving the Sonic parking lot.
The only complaint I have is we have the worlds SLOWEST sonic. I waited 15 minutes for my diet coke the other day but it was a REALLY good one.
And Fruit Free is the way to go. We pay an extra dime for a squirt of fake lemon?
Correction Ceder City is the slowest....
Actually Teri I didn't know you had any pet peeves maybe next time we all get together you could share some more....
Post a Comment