SO, I guess Lindsay tagged me. Now, you get to read about me. Not much fun but I will play along.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
That was Feb. 1998. That's just crazy. Jason and I were living in our townhome in Arvada, Colorado. Jason was working for Arthur Anderson. I had just recently found out that I was pregnant with Kaylee. Jackson was 20 months.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
-Chase haircut (done)
- do Lindsays tagged post (doing)
-laundry (doing)
-kids to dentist (4:00)
- dinner (probably porcepine meatballs yum!)
I could go on but you would be bored. ISN'T MY LIFE EXCITING!
3. Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
PARTY
Take my family on a Disney Cruise
Buy a cabin somewhere
Shop
Share with others
Visit my family more often
Travel
4. 2 of my bad habits
Diet Coke
My sweet tooth
5. Places I've Lived
Idaho Falls
Provo
Arvada
Broomfield
6. 5 jobs I've had
Home Lighting Center do whatever they ask girl
Nanny for Martha Beck (Think Oprah)
Daycare/Preschool for UVRMC Rkids
Piano Teacher
MOM (The neverending job that is my favorite!)
7. 5 things that people don't know about me
I am an open book so I think people know pretty much everything about me and probably more than they care to know. I hate seafood. Love Diet Coke and pick my resteraunts according to how good the DC is (And Ranch Dressing) I love to eat out and I love to travel. I love to play volleyball and softball but it is hard to find time to do it with 4 kids and 4 different schedules. I love to play games with my family. People always laugh when I say this but I am actaully a shy person and I clam up in social situations, especially when I don't know anyone.
So, now I can check this off my to-do list. Even though I am only supposed to tag 2 people, I am going to tag 3. Mark/Val and Scott/Janice consider yourself tagged. I tagged you so that you would join the blogging world and post pictures of your cute babies. I also tag Dave/AnnaLisa. Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for playing along. Not fun for you to do, but fun for us!
I was going to tag you this same thing..I did Trenna instead. Funny thing with the free sandwhich. I guess I won't ask you to bring the sonic ice for Sunday. You seem a little bitter about having to even drive by one. :)
Post a Comment