LEGOLAND!!! We have now officially done Legoland. We can check that off of our list. It is pretty amazing what you can do with a bunch of Legos. They have some pretty fun roller coasters and rides. Kaci loved the airplane ride that I had the joy of riding on with her about 10 times.

Jackson and Chase loved the Bionacle arms. You get to choose the level that your want the arm to rotate, spin move etc. Because of Chase's height, he could only go to level 1.

Jackson, however, chose the highest level --level 5. He was whipped around, thrown from side to side and spun every which way. He thought it was pretty cool!!

Luckily, I have a daughter who will sleep in a stroller. It makes for a happier two year old, and mom, when Kaci can get a nap!

The Lego R2D2 was a hit with the kids. he even made R2D2 noises. Darth Vadar and Chewbacca were also among the favorites. They also had the Las Vegas Strip, New York Skyline, the Eiffel tower and many other amazing creations made with Legos.

After the park, we hit IN-N-OUT BURGER!! YUM! Another fun day!!! And yes Ryan, In-N-Out has GOOD Diet Coke!!!
3 comments:
Teri, I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW FRUSTRATED I AM WITH YOU. THREE DAYS WITHOUT A SONIC DIET COKE!!!!!! I think I'll have to sell off my Sonic stocks
We put Sonic into the GPS and no resteraunts pulled up. We didn't find one Sonic in San Diego.
Most importantly, did you get your hamburger at In-N-Out Burger animal style? Were you brave enough to go with a 3 x 3 with cheese? I watched a co-worker once put down a 5 x 5. I think he lost 10 years of his life that day. Oh, the fun times at In-N-Out.
Nate
Post a Comment