(Also, if you did watch the video you realize that I really stink at the job but Kaci had fun even if the video is a little shaky.)
Just a side note. I can mark off the Wiggles as a concert I have seen. A very mellow concert for little kids. I can also mark off Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. A lot of young girls screaming at the top of their lungs. Now what concerts would I like to see. I would love to see Reba again, even though I have seen her 5 times. I would love to see Daughtry or Carrie Underwood. (They both came to Denver recently but Carrie's(with Keith Urban) concert was on a Sunday and Daughtry (with Bon Jovi) was sold out by time they announced that the opening act would be Daughtry.) I am hoping that the American Idol tour comes here this year because I think that this years group is FANTASTIC. I am pretty boring when it comes to concerts. I would have loved to see Celine in Vegas but chose not to get tickets when she comes to Denver because I had no idea what I would be doing ONE YEAR LATER. I can't believe that she can sell out a concert date one year in advance. CRAZY! Hopefully, Reba will go on tour again so that Jason can learn to love her music like I do. (I made him go last time she was in Denver and he absolutely LOVED IT!!)
3 comments:
I would love to see Carrie in concert. She comes to Colorado Springs on May 13th and is in Nampa Idaho on May 25th. That is the closest she gets to us.
Can you get fruit salad from Sonic? Yummy, yummy.
Teri, Dave & I tried to make a comment the other week when you did this post, but our link wasn't working. Just wanted to let you know that we are jealous and are anxious to join you at events like the Wiggles when Genevieve gets older. Kaci's reaction is priceless! We loved it! Also, have you ever been a Scrubs fan? There's an episode that we love with dialogue about how amazing the Wiggles were in concert. "Did they sing Big Red Car? - Twice, opened and closed with it. It was awesome!" We love you!
Post a Comment