Glad to know you are finding things to keep yourself busy now that all the kiddos are back in school :) You are a way cooler mom than I am.
If Scott ever finds out how many MCD you have been to, in how many days, he'll never let you anywhere near McKenna. He is bound and determined not to "ruin" her.
You know that collection could make a lot of money on ebay.Or maybe you are counting on a baseball scholarship to pay for college. :)
You are seriously the coolest mom I know. I am impressed with your dedication. You should win a medal for this!
The plan is to somehow keep the McD toys in mint condition and recoup the cost of the "food" to pay for college. When Chase starts asking to attend nerd conventions to show off his toys, we will know who to blame. (And it isn't his dad...)Jason
Wow! Impressive. What a dedicated mom you are!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Glad to know you are finding things to keep yourself busy now that all the kiddos are back in school :) You are a way cooler mom than I am.
If Scott ever finds out how many MCD you have been to, in how many days, he'll never let you anywhere near McKenna. He is bound and determined not to "ruin" her.
You know that collection could make a lot of money on ebay.
Or maybe you are counting on a baseball scholarship to pay for college. :)
You are seriously the coolest mom I know. I am impressed with your dedication. You should win a medal for this!
The plan is to somehow keep the McD toys in mint condition and recoup the cost of the "food" to pay for college.
When Chase starts asking to attend nerd conventions to show off his toys, we will know who to blame. (And it isn't his dad...)
Jason
Wow! Impressive. What a dedicated mom you are!
Post a Comment