Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE QUEST

And I am not talking BYU football. There are certain things in life that could put me in the OCD category.  Most of you know about my Diet Coke issues.  There are really places that have better Coke than others.  I am also that way with ranch dressing and have been known to ask at a waiter if the ranch is good or not? Well, my current vice is to please my Star Wars obsessed son Chase.  He is so into Star Wars and wants to collect all 18 McDonalds happy meals toys. Last night, I even made Jackson order 2 happy meals instead of an adult meal so that we had more toys.  Today, Kaci and I stopped at 2 different McDonalds on the way to the store so that I could trade the ones we already had.  We are at 14 which is really sad.  It will make my son happy when he gets home from school.  Back to my OCD issues, I only ordered Kaci a happy meal and then drove across the street for a Diet Coke from Chick-Fil-A because MCD doesn't have good Diet Coke.  Yes, I know I have issues!!  So if you happen to have a Yoda, a OB1 or a clone dude. Send them my way so Kaci can stop eating cheeseburgers.



Here are 12 of the 14 we own.  Lovely collection, isn't it.  We had a similar MCD quest when the toy was the Toy Story toys.  Jackson was 3 or 4.  We only had to find 8 but we were successful!  

No comments: