School has officially begun and the fun is officially over. (At least the kids think that it is!!) 1st bell rings at 7:35 for Kaylee and Chase so it is going to be an adjustment to get out the door.
Gotta love the 4th grader? She was a lot more worried about what she was going to wear and if her shoes matched than what she was going to learn this year!!

Chase is just excited to go ALL DAY this year. (Although when I went to wake him up at 6:45, he asked if he could go to afternoon kindergarten just one more year so he could sleep in.)
Here is how they really feel about today.

Jackson only had a half day today and didn't have to go to school until noon. So what did his mom do? Left him home babysitting Kaci so she could get a pedicure. Come on, I am losing my babysitter. Now, I have to take Kaci grocery shopping with me! We then met his friend Trevor for a late breakfast before 7th grade started!

Kaci is going to have a hard time when everyone leaves for school. She won't have anyone but mom to entertain her and mom is pretty boring!!!

I am excited not to have the kindergarten schedule this year and looking forward to some alone time with Kaci. I am hoping to do some fun day trips with her to the zoo, children's museum etc. For once, we can do what Kaci wants and not what everyone else wants. It should be fun!!
3 comments:
Wow! Your school starts early!! JR catches the bus at 7:40, and the others get on the bus at 8:45. We are doing Kindergarten this year...my heart is aching a bit bc my babies are all growing up. I will be home alone! I always loved having just one home w/ me...fun times!
Let's see, Teri is excited to do some stuff that "Kaci" wants to do.... What do you bet that this means more pedicures, more lunches with friends, more first name basis friends who work at the mall, etc.? Yep, that's right up "Kaci's" alley!!!
Jason
Thanks, Jason, for making me laugh!! Hope Kaci enjoys the shopping trips as much as Teri does.
Post a Comment