Friday, August 15, 2008

You know you are a Star Wars Geek when ...


1. You lay out what you are going to wear to the movie the night before. 
2.  You get ready for the movie and then practice your cool moves with your light sabor.
3.  You are excited to go to McDonalds after the movie to collect the Star Wars toys that comes with the Happy Meal.  
There are 18 toys and we are up to 3.  Chase has plans to eat there every meal until he has them all. (Don't tell him that his mom has other plans.)  Thank goodness Jackson was willing enough to take Chase and his friend Hunter to the movie so that I didn't have to go!!  Anyone who wants to eat a Happy meal and donate their toy to the quest, Chase (and I) would love it.  Me, being the physcho person I am, even traded a kid our extra Anakin for his Ewok because MCD was out of the Ewoks.  Luckily, school starts Tuesday so I don't have to hear -- "Can we go to Mcdonalds for lunch?" 

2 comments:

Simply Saving said...

...it will be can we got to McDonalds for dinner? It looks like we got the same toys...or I would gladly donate to your cause instead of donating it to the garbage. Sorry Chase, I guess I don't have the same appreciation for Star Wars.

Renae said...

Every kid needs a passion :)

Sorry, I don't do MCD --except for ice cream cones through the drive-thru.(Does anyone else think they all smell like dirty feet?--I'm sure that doesn't hurt the ice cream though.)

You are a way funner mom than I am.