Monday, March 31, 2008
American Idol
Before I continue with Day 2 of San Diego, I have to confess. I actually downloaded an American Idol song off Itunes. I am loving this season. And as soon as Ramiele and Kristy Lee Cook get voted off, I will love it even more. I loved David Cooks rendition of Billie Jean last Tuesday and spent the $1 to download it. He actually isn't my favorite but I just loved what he did with that song. I am loving cheering for Brooke White and David Archelta (although I did feel like I was listening to a Michael McLean song while he sang last Tuesday). It is so fun to tune in each week and listen to these talented kids. So for now, go Brooke and David A. I am sure I will have more to say another week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm righy there with you on Ramiele and Kristi Lee Cook. As soon as they're gone it will be that much better!
Post a Comment