Today is Jason's moms birthday. She is turning 30! Thanks for all you do for us and for raising a son who cleans bathrooms! Hope you have a great day! WE LOVE YOU!!
While I realize that you were trying to compliment my mother by saying that she is 30 years old, your statement suggests that she gave birth to me at the ripe age of 5 months. Now that's a record (and I haven't even wondered where my older brothers come into the picture).
2 comments:
While I realize that you were trying to compliment my mother by saying that she is 30 years old, your statement suggests that she gave birth to me at the ripe age of 5 months. Now that's a record (and I haven't even wondered where my older brothers come into the picture).
I'm pretty sure she turned 30 last year, so that would make her 31 this year. Once again, Ryan is correct.
Post a Comment