Kaci loves blankies. I wish she would choose just one. She has about ten. She carries them around with her and gets frustrated when she trips over them or if she can't carry them all at the same time. She especially struggles on stairs. It is almost like she has to rescue them from the confines of the crib. If I only grab one or two in the morning, she points up the stairs and says blankies. If I ignore her long enough, she will go up the stairs and rescue them herself. I have tried putting them away (out of sight, out of mind philosophy) but she always finds them.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
OUR BLANKIE GIRL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
DJ sleeps on top of his blankets, also. I think all two-year olds think that the blanket-thief is going to come in the middle of the night and steal all the blankets in the world. I have only given DJ 3 blankets, though, and they stay in the crib. Luckily, he doesn't know yet that they can come out of the crib,
My kids all have loved their blankets too. Trey and Tanner drug theirs around so much that they're down to just pieces now. Thank goodness that it was just one, not seven!
Post a Comment