Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Odyssey

We took the plunge again.  Jason does not like our cars to creep too close to the 100,000 mile mark, so, we bought another mini-van.  I married well, didn't I?  The kids are excited because it comes with XM radio.  We've been rocking out to Radio Disney and various other channels.  Little do they know that it is a three month free trial.  Maybe they can pool their allowances to continue it.  There are so many buttons and gadgets, I will never figure it all out.  I might have to fly Mark out to help me run the car.  The new rule is NO FOOD ALLOWED and park out in B.F.E. so that no one will ding the car.  We'll see how long that lasts.  For now, I do love the smell of a new car!



                                                                 Check out the gadgets. 
       Looks like a mini-van!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

New cars are always so fun. We have Sirius radio. When our six-month trial ran out, it was well worth the money to extend it. (You live in a city that actually has more than two radio stations though.) Nate didn't fight the yearly fee because it means he gets sports radio. What more could you ask for, right?