Friday, March 21, 2008

What a bunch of CROCS!


Okay!  So I am in love with Crocs. (The real ones not the fake ones.  Remember, I have issues!)  We have been very supportive of the company over the last 4 years. They are the most comfortable shoes you will ever put you feet into.  They are the easiest shoes for kids.  THEY DON'T SMELL! (Which is a huge plus during the summer when your kids get stinky sandal feet.)  Kaci can put on her own shoes.  They clean up after the boys run through the mud.  Yes, I have a croc addiction.  My only wish is that they would make a pair that would be church appropriate. 

1 comment:

Trenna said...

I agree with your croc fetish. I alone have five pairs of crocs (Thanks to a sale at Costco.) My two favorite pairs are two that you don't have, the Mary Jane and the Cleo. Thanks for introducing me.