Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FOOD POISONING SUCKS!!

So does throwing up in the gutter outside of the kids piano teachers house. It hit me like a ton of bricks and completly wiped me out. I made it home without wrecking the car and just laid on the couch. Good thing Jason was around to put kids to bed and do dishes and help with homework. My stomach is still weak but I think I will survive. All I know is that it will be a LONG time before I can eat Steak Escape again.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yuck!! I don't know if you remember my episode at the BYU football game shortly after Nate and I got married. Nothing like throwing up in front of a gazillion people and then watching them walk through it. It was a very long time before I ate McDonald's again.

Renae said...

so sorry! I hate throwing up... but I won't contribute my experiences... I'm saving them for my book :) Feel better soon!

SunValleyKid said...

I am so sorry!!! Just be grateful its food poisoning and not something else, or maybe you'll anouncing something later. (JK!!) I hope its ends soon.

Teri said...

Trust me! No announcements will come.

Lisa said...

I love Steak Escape. You just gave Robbie one more reason why he doesn't want to eat there.

Ryan Esplin said...

Are you sure it wasn't the Diet Coke from Sonic that made you sick? I hate those people,