Can you believe that my baby is ten? All she wanted for her birthday was a kareoke machine. Here she is jamming out!

She wanted to invite Lisa and Robbie and their family over for dinner. On the menu? Turkey, mashed potatoes, red jello with NO fruit, corn, rolls and no cake, just ice cream pie! Here are Chase, Kaylee and Katelyn waiting for everyone to sing Happy Birthday so we could have dessert!
Here is the machine before it was assembled!!

Another favorite was the HSM3 build-a-bear. Now she is planning a trip to the mall to stuff it!

I am still in shock that Kaylee is 10. Where does the time go? Instead of princesses and dolls, it is Webkinz and makeup. She loves clothes, friends, music, singing and shopping! What a fun girl to have in our home. I love you Kaylee!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaylee!!! I can't wait to come sing some Karaoke with you :)
Happy Birthday Kaylee!! I vote you sing for our next FHE at Aspen Grove and get the rest of us off the hook :)
Happy Birthday Kaylee! I'm sure Marian would love to jam out with you on the Karaoke machine! If we are lucky you can get your dad to show us his cool dance moves while you sing.
Post a Comment