Thursday, October 30, 2008

MY BROKEN KNIFE a.k.a. PUMPKIN CARVING TIME!!

Do you see my nice Cutco knife? (My favorite knife!)  Yes, Jason is holding my knife that broke in half while carving the pumpkins.  Not much to say except that the warranty better replace it. 

It was pumpkin carving time. We seem to add pumpkins every year. Kaci didn't care last year but this year she did so Jason began the process of pumpkin carving. First, the seeds.  Chase thought it was cool.
Jackson's white pumpkin smelt like a zucchini.
"NO WAY AM I STICKING MY HAND IN THERE?"
"This is so gross!"
That gross job was done and Jason began carving.  Here are all four.  Can you guess who's is who's?

Kaylee went for the jolly, happy one.  
Jackson carved his own this year.  Great job, buddy!!
Kaci still wasn't too in to it.  "Halloween is scary mommy."  (especially the brown gumby looking guys at Target but that is another story!)
"Look at my cool design!"
We had a fun night carving the pumpkins.  Thank goodness Jason enjoys it because I am more like Kaci.  I am not sticking my hand into that pumpkin to pull out yucky seeds.  I'll stick to taking the pictures.  

No comments: