Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM 3


Kaylee has been looking forward to this day for 6 months now. When Disney announced the release date for this film, she began to plan her birthday party. While her actual birthday is tomorrow, the party with her friends was this morning. 11 girls to the Saturday Morning showing of High School Musical 3. (A shout out to my friend Brenna who willingly gave up her Saturday morning to help me!!) Chase and his friend Hunter also came. We went about an hour early to make sure we got seats. We probably could have waited 15 minutes as we were the first ones in the theater but the seats did fill up quickly. There were A LOT of tweener girls for this one. After the movie, we went back to the house for pizza, cake, ice cream and presents.  


The girls loved the movie and talked about it constantly while they were eating their pizza and cake. They played a HSM 3 game that Kaylee picked out with her Grandma G. The sing along version of HSM 3 opens up Nov. 7th. That one should be interesting -- a whole bunch of girls screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs. What a fun time Kaylee had with all of her friends.

4 comments:

Jim and Monica McDowell said...

I took my kids this morning too. We loved it, but I think I will skip the sing along version. :)

Ryan Esplin said...

I don't know which I would choose: The premiere showing of High School Musical 3 or Reba in concert. I'll pick the former.

How does the Diet Coke taste at the movie theatre? Do they use real lemons?

bfillerup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bfillerup said...

Anytime Teri...I had a blast!

One of my favorite parts of the movie was hearing Hunter tell Chase "I'll tell you when it's over....okay it's over, you can look now" while Chase was covering his eyes under his hat. It was the kissing scene between Troy and Gabriella. By the sound of them you would of thought we were watching a scary scene in a movie....I guess it was to them :)