Monday, October 13, 2008

The REAL reason we went to Utah!!


Okay, so it wasn't really for Kelly but she was actually pretty good.  Our fear was that she was going to ruin Reba's songs but she didn't.  They would sing some songs alone but most of the songs they sang together.  Kelly's pants were the UGLIEST I had ever seen but that's not surprising since she has never really been a fashion icon.  (Not that I am either!)  Thanks to my mom, Karen and to my sisters for enduring a Reba concert so that Jason didn't have to go.  (He had told me that I could go if I could convince my sisters to go because there was no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that he would sit through another Reba concert.)  For the record, this was concert #5.  I love Reba!!!

Here is That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia.  A favorite of mine.



Fancy was done for the encore!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love Reba! I am so jealous you got to go!

Ryan Esplin said...

OK, you likely violated copyright laws with the video. Not only did you waste money on a Reba concert you will also have to pay attorney fees, bail, and probation fees. Perhaps you will get lucky and go Club Fed instead.