Boo! It was $3.30 at Sam's today and I thought I was getting a deal.
We are still at $3.48 here. Yeah for Terri BOO for me! Looks like a fun trip.
Thumbs down! I also thought I was getting a good deal for $3.30, now I feel ripped off!
I drive a Diesel, so I pay a bit more, but I saw unleaded today for 3.09, so Phoenix is getting close to $3.
How about the price of Diet Coke? Has it gone up or down?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Boo! It was $3.30 at Sam's today and I thought I was getting a deal.
We are still at $3.48 here. Yeah for Terri BOO for me! Looks like a fun trip.
Thumbs down! I also thought I was getting a good deal for $3.30, now I feel ripped off!
I drive a Diesel, so I pay a bit more, but I saw unleaded today for 3.09, so Phoenix is getting close to $3.
How about the price of Diet Coke? Has it gone up or down?
Post a Comment